Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Baaaacck!

So much to say, so little time to type. Oh, well. A lot has happened since the last time I posted (and that was, what, eight months ago?), that I just don't know where to start! I think I'll start with the most recent and work my way back. Well, we've got a new TV (yeah!!!), and 3 weeks ago Plaid Man(dad) and I were on our way home from Kroger when The Prince of the Forrest decided to attack The Plaid Mobile. Now before you all start panicking, we're OK, The Plaid Mobile is in the shop, and The Prince got his back legs broken. Poor Princy had to be put down, and we had to wait almost an hour for the cops to show up. OK, enough of all the (huh? why? oh, alright!). Sorry folks, but I've got to go!

1 comment:

CeltChick said...

Well at least you're not calling him "Bambi"...but I think he lived in the forest, not in Forrest. Although, if the folks who took him home for supper were named Forrest, that's where he is now. Let's not pursue this train of thought any further, ok?