Followers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hi everybody! So how are we today? Good, bad, or just ok? Well quite frankly, I hope y'all are all at least ok. And now to shift gears, I'll tell you a little about our cats. First, there's Hinky-boo, the Little Princess. She is a grey & white long haired mix who likes to wipe her nose on the bare legs of family members. Hink (as we call her) is Mommy's little girl. Then there's TomTom Tiger, the cat from Mars. He's constantly trying to get Hink to play, and if any of us go into the bathroom, he just has to follow us in there. Well, I think the teacher is about to start up class again, so I'd better go. Bye!

1 comment:

CeltChick said...

That's actually Miss Hinky-Boo. But yes, the other one's from Mars. Thanks so much for your flattering description of your roommates. I'm sure it will be remembered the next time you want another box of Nesquik.....