Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2015

More from Antioch

Two posts in one year!! Is it a sign of the end times? Nope, just me deciding to check the blog and post something. Changed the header and some of my profile info. (sigh). Must get to Texas, must get to Texas soon. I don't know how much longer Pup is going to be around, and I've already lost Nana, Grandpa Tom, and Grandma Betty (if y'all follow Mom's blog too, I don't mean my Uncle Steve's mom, who's name is also Betty). One grandparent left, and I don't spend enough time with him.Are we getting a little sad here? Time to brighten things up! As told in the last post (from April), the PlaidPatrol has moved. We've settled into the new place nicely, and we've been doing some exploring around Antioch. I've had multiple encounters with the local spider populations (wolf spiders and brown recluses), TomTom upset the squirrel family living in our backyard, and man were they noisy! It's after 11 pm, so time to go for now.

1 comment:

CeltChick said...

Hello stranger. I put a link to your blog on mine, so maybe someone(else) will take notice.
When you win the lottery you can extend the stairwell wall out to the outer wall, and put in an interior door so you can have total privacy. Then you can screen or glass in the porch, for the orange idiot.